Haiku Heights is hosting a month long haiku challenge. The word for today is “lights”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
As my name suggests I am a "dreamer" , an idealist at heart and dangerously sentimental. I am also a mom of two, a part time business woman, a book - lover, a stand in decorator for my restaurants ,a movie buff, a social worker by training and a "change-maker". I love traveling, reading and having conversations! not necessarily in that order. This blog is about the conversations! So if you have a moment to spare. Pull out that bean bag, help yourself to a cuppa of your choice and lets chat!
Older Posts at JAWC
What would you like to read today?
You may also like
- Weekly photo challenge : "Merge" - Merged to Destroy
- Weekly Photo Challenge : "solitary" Lonely in Ladakh - A photoessay
- Weekly Photo Challenge : "Mine" - Through the eyes of an eight year old!
- Weekly Photo Challenge - Kiss "The King Who Built The Taj"
- Weekly Photo Challenge : "Urban" - caught in the fringes of 'Urban' India
- Travel Theme: Red " Meeting 'Red' in Ladakh" - A photoessay
- Thank God for Friends!
- Weekly photo Challenge: "Solitary" - To loneliness
- Weekly photo Challenge: "Foreign" In a different way!
- Weekly photo challenge: "summer"
JAWC on Google +
- Does 'Education' Worry You? one mothers dilemmas about education and learning wp.me/p1OsLn-2Retweeted 1 month ago